As a kid, I remember my parents and grandparents giving us cute little Valentine’s Day gifts. We loved celebrating every holiday. I’d love to pass along the joy of celebrating to my own children. Depending on the age of your kids, some stickers or heart socks (or socks with emoji, hearts and ruffles or kissing lips) will likely be enough to bring them big smiles. But, I am a sucker for hearts and baby-related ANYTHING!. As I brainstorm for my littlest Valentines, I’ve put together a list of my favorite finds. And if you scroll to the bottom, you’ll find some great (and mostly very affordable) gift ideas for mom!
• Heart Print Rain Boots • Update: The ones pictured above have been selling out fast at many places, but hopefully they come back in stock. Here is the link to the boots at Zappos, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus. Some other cute rainboots are pictured and linked here:
• Heart TOMS • The watercolor heart shoes are sold out, but I’ll update the link here if I see they come back in stock. But here are two other super cute Toms with hearts!
• Red Converse • Ahh, babies in chucks are just about the cutest thing ever.
• Chunky Heart Beanie • I want one in my size! The one pictured above is sold out, but here are some other really cute ones! Custom Heart Beanie, Black and Oatmeal Heart Beanie, Toddler Double Pom Beanie, Rainbow Heart Beanie
• Kisses Bow Tie • Little bow ties on boys is just stinking adorable!
• Heart Sunglasses • Any toddler would look super cool in these polka dot heart shades.
• Heart Pajamas • I’m a sucker for adorable baby PJs!
• Stainless Steel Water Bottle • We avoid plastic bottles as much as possible, so I love this stainless steel bottle. The carrying strap is especially helpful for toddlers!
• In My Heart Book • Teach your little one about feelings with this beautiful book.
• Love Is a Truck Book • Books are always the perfect gift.
• Hugs & Kisses Bamboo Muslin Swaddling Blanket • Muslin blankets are my favorite, and this “xo” one is especially cute.
• Drool Bibs • Fashionable and practical!
More Favorites for Babies and Kids:
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Mom…
An affordable (mostly) wish list for modern moms! Click on the images for more details: